Tuesday 29 December 2009

so... cold...

So as we all once again attempt the delicate balancing act of not freezing to death whilst also trying to avoid a repeat of the enormous gas bill we built up last year (or maybe that's just me?), here's some stuff I made. Hopefully it'll warm you more than it did me. I'd hug you too if I could, if only because the heat from your body might thaw my icicle bones...

The Ice Maiden
Because Craig was talking about sculpture before I headed home for Christmas, and then my brother asked me if I was going to build a snowman. That's all it took...

Tile Massacre SHMUP
So the assemblee competition is currently taking place over at TIGSource, and I'm taking part. For the first part I made a bunch of sound effects, and for the second part I'm making this shoot em up thing where you first have to create the level you're going to play through. You can follow my progress here. Here's hoping I actually get it finished before the deadline...

Cold Edit
A seasonal edit of a track we did (before we started the blog?) which I called Music Box and Craig probably called something else. The ending's maybe a bit familiar.


Finally, I apologise for the blog's missing background. It's hosted on my own site (if anyone knows a better solution I'm all ears), which just got knocked down from too much traffic (I'll have to wait to see the logs before I can work out why). It'll be back up come the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment